What’s a Beginners Fitness class?
Our beginners fitness class is a low impact workout, but based on high intensity interval training (HIIT) and a mix of cardio and resistance exercises, which includes element of circuits and Tabata.
An essential class if you’re new to exercise, as we teach you the right technique, enabling you to have good postural awareness. For those more familiar to exercise, the extra tuition will give you an understanding of our approach to fitness – so we would encourage all our new clients to start with this class.
Every 2 weeks we rotate our classes, thereby giving you a progressive and varied workout in which
- Week 1 you become familiar with the circuit,
- Week 2 you are pushed harder thus helping you to tone and burn off those extra calories.
What will this beginners fitness class do for me?
- Get you back into regular exercise
- Change your body shape
- Improve your balance
- Strengthen your core
- Make you more flexible
- Burn lots of calories
- Improved sleep
- More energy
*Results vary from person to person
What will I need?
- 1 hour of your time
- A willingness to train regularly
- Comfortable clothing with supportive footwear suitable for outdoor exercising
- A pair of training or cycling gloves
- Bottle of water
Equipment we use
We’re an outdoor class, so we have plenty of space to train using
- Kettle Bells
- Swiss Ball
- Bar Bells